A free OSINT Investigation consultation with Transparent Intelligence Services is easy to set up. First, the Founder and Lead OSINT Investigator of Transparent Intelligence Services, Joe Gray, will meet with you via a phone call or online meeting. He’ll talk with you about the specifics of your request including objectives, timeline, budget, and more.
If Transparent Intelligence Services can help, the next steps would include signing a Mutual NDA (non-disclosure agreement). After that, a secure channel for communications will be set up. Then, Transparent Intelligence Services will create a Statement of Work and establish protocols (the “if-thens”) for the OSINT investigation.
During the OSINT Investigation, Transparent Intelligences Services will provide updates as necessary via the secure channel. We are focused on helping our clients to understand the “why” and “how” of their problems. We want to work collaboratively to help them solve their problems. Upon completion of the investigation, you’ll receive a report in an easy-to-read manner, with minimal technical jargon.
We do not speculate. We provide the data we collect in an Intelligence Context and actionable information to support our claims. We adhere to ICD-203 and other industry standards for quantifying risks and other measurements we provide.
If you’re looking for:
- An OSINT Investigation (digital presence) of a person or business
- A Privacy Risk Assessment of your own online presence using OSINT techniques
- An External Risk Assessment of your business
- Competitive Intelligence on another business or person
- External Supply Chain Security Assessment
- Due Diligence for a Merger and Acquisition (M&A)
- Penetration Testing Reconnaissance Augmentation
- An online audit of a person or business
- A lost love or family member via assistance with
- Finding missing people
- Skip tracing
- Personal background checks (within a strict scope)
Transparent Intelligence Services can help.
Schedule a free consultation with us using the form below: