The team at Transparent Intelligence Services has demonstrable experience and a proven track record for helping businesses harness the power of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) to solve problems in both business and competitive environments. We are very passionate about business services but never claim to be a part of your organization. While that makes it more efficient to effectively perform our work, we always have a vested interest in your success. We are not a one-and-done firm, or one that disappears after the report is presented and payment clears.
During the course of the OSINT Investigation, Transparent Intelligences Services will provide updates as necessary via the secure channel. Upon completion of the investigation, we will provide a report in an easy-to-read manner, with minimal technical jargon. We are focused on helping our clients to understand the “why” and “how” of their problems. We want to work collaboratively to help them solve their problems. This is what differentiates us from other firms and conventional private investigators.
We do not speculate. There is no operational value in speculation. We provide the data we collect in an Intelligence Context and actionable information to support our claims. We adhere to ICD-203 and other industry standards for quantifying risks and other measurements we provide.
If you’re looking for:
- An OSINT Investigation (digital presence) of a person or business
- Do you suspect an employee, partner, or vendor of fraud?
- Do you suspect that a competitor has stolen your intellectual property or is acting unethically?
- An External Risk Assessment of your business
- Do you want to head off any potential attackers or adversaries BEFORE they can strike?
- Competitive Intelligence on another business or person
- When you onboard a vendor or buy another company, you implicitly inherit ALL of their risk. Do you know what technical debt they bring?
- External Supply Chain Security Assessment
- Due Diligence for a Merger and Acquisition (M&A)
Business Services Offered
- External Risk Assessments
- Executive Privacy Assessment
- General Open Source Intelligence Investigations
Transparent Intelligence Services can help.
Schedule a free consultation with us using the form below: