Investigations of all types
Transparent Intelligence Services can help with OSINT investigations for business, no matter the purpose.
Some types of engagements that we do include:
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Competitive intelligence
- Limited assistance in lead generation
- Assessing fraud
- Helping to generate leads
- Attribution on an insider threat
- Cryptocurrency investigations involving a business
Transparent Intelligence Services can also be engaged for:
- Cybersecurity awareness training (via The OSINTion, a sibling company)
- Social engineering risk assessment and reporting
- Configuration and assessment to defend against social engineering (e.g., SPF, DKIM, and DMARC)
How it works
- These are engagements that do not fit the defined requirements of the other categories. They are, in a sense, on-off engagements to help solve the problems of businesses.
- We can be as precise or as vague as necessary.
- If we are not the best fit or cannot perform the work within the desired deadline or in good conscience, we will be transparent with you to ensure both parties are in synchronization with expectations and deliverables.
- As with all engagements, we provide a report and an optional presentation. We also demonstrate how the information discovered could be weaponized, as well as the steps needed to remediate the issues and mitigate the risk.
Get started with an Open Source Intelligence Investigation
Let Transparent Intelligence Services help you in your Open Source Intelligence investigation.
Even if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for here, let’s talk.
Click the button below to set up a free consultation.